Ergonomics Project Management
Sandalwood Ergonomic specialists are called upon to manage client projects including:
- Integrating ergonomic principles in to engineering design process.
- Advancing the research and application of digital human modeling in the optimization of work and product design.
- The development and validation of specialized measurement tools.
Ergonomic Risk Assessment
Sandalwood ergonomists can utilize a wide range of evaluation tools from ergonomic risk factor screening to a detailed biomechanical assessment. The tools used by our team have included:
- Ergonomic Risk Factor screening using published methodologies, industry standards and corporate designed protocols.
- Detailed ergonomic risk assessments to examine strength, fatigue and recovery aspects of work (biomechanical models, EMG, published tool sets, etc.)
- Motion Capture and digital human modeling (Sandalwood is a Siemens/ UGS Technical Partner)
Office Ergonomics Evaluation and Program Management
Our ergonomists have managed and enhanced entire corporate office ergonomics programs. We are also part of the Atlas Ergonomics network and provide single and site office ergonomics evaluations for varying industries.
Health and Safety Management
Our health and safety professionals are experienced at managing all aspects of a health and safety program at the facility level from job safety analyses to training to new tooling and process reviews.
Training and Facilitation
Sandalwood has provided training to senior leadership, engineers, health and safety professionals on a variety of topics including ergonomics, health and safety, virtual manufacturing, ergonomic risk assessment etc. Sandalwood has also been called upon to facilitate meetings such as:
- Equipment manufacturing leadership team considers the impact of Ergonomics, Health & Safety trends on their 5 year strategic plan.
- Major Manufacturer wants a third party to facilitate their monthly senior leadership health and safety meetings.
- Major milestone review meetings between academia and a manufacturing consortium.
Copyright © Sandalwood Engineering & Ergonomics. All rights reserved.